Monday, April 2, 2012

Photo Update and News!

Here is a photo update, this picture was taken yesterday at 26 weeks, 2 days. Aaron and I went on a date to celebrate our 4 year anniversary! It was such a nice break from our weekend filled with work and way too much studying.


Also, I have big news! Well big news to me. My belly button is officially an "outtie"! My belly button ring was holding part of it in so I moved it to the side and a few hours later BAM! Aaron says it feels like the little nub at the end of a balloon. Its weird to never have seen a part of your own body until now, I cant stop touching it. I should probably take this opportunity to deep clean it because after Penelope is born it will sneak back into hibernation.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3484354/here-we-groooow?claim=4kuytcgenj4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment