Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Belly Button

Well, its official the belly button piercing had to finally come it. I thought for sure having the maternity barbell would save me from having to it take it out but I was wrong. After 10 solid years of belly button goodness it all ended in a matter of seconds. I don't really care about the belly ring but Ive had it for so long that it looks bizarre to me without it, its so naked looking. The pressure pushing from within became too much as the two holes became really red and tender. After about 2 days of naked belly button the irritation went away, thank god! Last thing I needed was something else to make me feel uncomfortable. Not only does it feel much better, but my pregnancy induced "outtie" is sticking out even farther. The barbell was holding back the protruding button. "Let me free, let me free!" it screamed.

1 comment: