Monday, April 23, 2012

My Daily Giggle

I have spent all but one month of my pregnancy in school, nothing I recommend to anyone. So naturally if I'm not at work I am at home studying. Our defined study areas in our apartment leaves much to be desired. We have one small desk with a crappy chair that Aaron uses everyday. The chair has a mind of its own and wont stay in the tall position, it slowly shrinks to the smallest-chair-ever on a nightly basis. Watching this happen is probably the best/cheapest form of entertainment ever. Aaron's disgusted and pissed off look just adds laughter to this ridiculous sight.


Giant Man vs. Little Chair


Aaron has literally complained about that chair since we moved in together. IKEA probably isn't the place to purchase an office chair, especially one that is sat in hours on end each day. That is why I promised Aaron that when we move we will be buying a new desk and professional chair for our office (An actual office! Instead of our hall/living room/bedroom). A ritual burning of the current chair will be sure to take place as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment