Friday, April 13, 2012

Third Trimester Rage

Aaron has decided that I have, what he scientifically calls, Third Trimester Rage. He is positive my hormones are once again out of whack and that I am complete nut case. I could agree or disagree with this opinion. However, I see things from a different perspective.

From my point of view I have so much going on in my life right now (work, school, pregnancy, finding a place to live, bills, etc. I could go on and on). With everything going on I have little patience for anything else, aka bullshit. Yes, sometimes this leaves me on edge, leaving me to snap at his comments. My favorite has to be when I am in the bathroom blow drying my hair with the fan on and he attempts a conversation. At first I try real hard to hear what he is saying "Whats that Aaron? Speak louder!" This fails every time and always ends with "You know I cant hear a damn thing your saying, this happens everyday day, UGH!" His response is always the same "THIRD TRIMESTER RAGE, THIRD TRIMESTER RAGE!" This usually adds another level to my annoyance.

Maybe I do have the Rage. I always tell him even if I wasn't pregnant I would still have the same bitchy response. But who knows. Poor Aaron. He always puts me ahead of anything else in his life, like when he can barely keep his eyes open because he pulled an all-nighter writing a paper, yet still manages to stay awake long enough to rub my feet. Now is the time I especially need to learn patience for Aaron's sake as well as Penelope's.

No comments:

Post a Comment