Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Furnishings

So today Aaron and I made a "quick" stop at one of our favorite baby boutiques here in Austin called GaGa. Its Aaron's favorite store and since he was driving I was basically hijacked into going. Not that I don't like going, but baby stuff is so expensive and it just makes me feel bad that I cant afford these nice things. Also, we've been putting off purchasing things until we get into our new place. Ive had too many past regrettable purchases thinking things would fit in a future home and they end up not working.

Alas, into GaGa we go. They have an adorable assortment of all things baby, but also giving off that local boutique feel. From the moment we stepped foot in those doors I knew I was in trouble, and by that I mean our wallets. We found a lamp, Penelope's first stuffed animal, and a miniature rocking chair...all on SALE! We scored some major deals, and GaGa scored some major points in my opinion. While we are trying to stay away from big box stores, its hard to find unique local pieces at an affordable price.


Here is the adorable Penelope-sized bright red rocking chair with the fox.

Tilly thought it was pretty rad.

Meet Penelope's first stuffed animal, the fox.

A side view showing its awesome tail.

The adorable owl lamp, it looks smaller in this picture than real life.

I am so excited to get Penelope's room all set up. I picture her sitting in her rocker reading a book to her Fox under the lamp.

GaGa is fast becoming one of my favorite stores now as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment