Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 22 Photos

So, two weeks ago I had a mid-point photo session. I thought it would be fun to have some photos at the half way mark to compare to the ones I plan on getting later on in the pregnancy. When I got the email saying the photos were ready to view online Aaron and I got really excited. From the very first second we opened the online album we were both cracking up. Why you ask? Because in about half of the fifty photo album is doesn't even look like I'm pregnant, just a little...bloated. Like I said before these photos were taken two weeks ago, and today I look nothing like this. The belly is probably twice the size now. I moan and groan getting up and down (especially out of bed), my walk is becoming more of a waddle. The changes that take place in a couple short weeks are incredible.

Here is an example of the non-pregnant, pregnant me:
 And the rest are definitely pregnant me:















 

No comments:

Post a Comment