Monday, March 26, 2012

Basketball Belly

A few people who don't see me often asked how big I really was, in response to my Giant Penelope post.  Obviously I know I am big but as Aaron and I (plus Zeus and Louisa, of course) were taking advantage of the lovely 80 degree weather this evening my hugeness really struck me. We walked past a business building mostly constructed of windows and naturally I looked over at my silhouette, as we all do, don't act like you don't. The words "WOW, it really looks like I have a basketball under my shirt" came out of my mouth, in utter amazement. Aaron replied "Duh, Ive been telling you that for weeks."  It didn't really hit me until that exact moment.  Of course, I then had Aaron take a picture of my basketball belly for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment