Monday, June 25, 2012

Forever Pregnant

I know every pregnant woman gets to the point where they dont want to be pregnant anymore. After 9 months, with the last few months being extremely uncomfortable, its not hard to imagine why. Having a giant baby inside your belly that practices kickboxing mulitple times a day, who sits on your bladder and sort of feels like a weird tumor that must be shifted seperatly from your own body when sleeping are just a few of the things us preggers deal with a on a daily basis. 

I am ready to have this baby. My body is so uncomfortable. I cannot sit for long periods because my feet then swell, but I cannot stand for too long either. In fact, it feels better to stand or to walk around. But I cannot put my body through too much strenuous activity, if I do Penelope reacts and kicks my ass, forcing me to take it easy.

 It may sound weird or it may be a totally normal pregnant thing but I feel like I am going to be pregnant forever. I feel like contractions and labor will never start and I will be forever in the uncomfortable state of pregnancy. I have been assured that no woman has been pregnant forever but I could be the first...

No comments:

Post a Comment