Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Shower

Yesterday we celebrated our upcoming Penelope at our Baby Shower. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family to share this special time in our lives. I want Aaron to be included in very aspect of this journey so we decided we wanted our baby shower to be co-ed. Some guys were a little leery of this idea, thinking they might be forced to wear pastel colors and sip tea. But come on! That doesn't even sound fun to me. So we grilled food (Koobideh Kabobs to be exact), had a demented clown pinata (filled with crazy Mexican candy, mini liquor bottles, and lotto tickets), drank beer, sipped wine punch (bottled water and Izze juices for me!) and had ourselves a good ol' time.


































5 comments:

  1. I know this is kind of nutso since I haven't seen you in years, but!! I SO wish I could have been there. I really love watching all of the goings on with your pregnancy and I'm really proud of you and it looks like a fabulous day. :) Sending lots and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is kind of nutso since I haven't seen you in years, but!! I SO wish I could have been there. I really love watching all of the goings on with your pregnancy and I'm really proud of you and it looks like a fabulous day. :) Sending lots and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erg... double comments of lovey mush. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not nutso at all! I feel the same way, I think the daily posts on your blog make me feel like we are best friends...and in the same state :)

      Thanks for all the well wishes! Love ya!

      Delete
  4. I'm with Lauren -- I really wish we could have been there. We're really looking forward to our visit in July!!! Love, Peggy

    ReplyDelete