Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 31 Photos

I am not one of those girls that carries a camera with them wherever they go. In fact, over the past couple of years I have been majorly slacking on documenting our lives together. Maybe its because we have a really crappy digital camera from like 5 years ago that takes blurry photos (hint hint Aaron!). Or maybe its because Aaron sat on our good digital camera on our trip last summer to Seattle, breaking the lens. Nonetheless when I got pregnant I wanted to take a lot of photos. I want to be able to show Penelope what I looked like when she was a little nugget. Also, I think pregnancy is incredibly beautiful and I want to be able to look back at this amazing time.
Some of you might remember my Week 22 Photos, the mid-way point, if not click on the link to refresh your memory. I thought I had a big belly at the time. I remember by the time I received the photos from the photographer my stomach had at least doubled in size.
Roughly two weeks ago I went to the same photographer and had some more photos taken. This time with a truly large belly. Although, Aaron says I am bigger now. I don't know how its possible to get any bigger. I also forced, and yes I mean forced, Aaron to be in a few photos with me. He doesn't think he is photogenic, I have to admit he does need a little help in the smiling department. And he thinks the photos would be super cheesy, which some are (sorry, but per Aaron's request these wont be making a public appearance). At least it'll give Penelope something to laugh about when she is older.
Here are my week 31 photos, these are the first pictures I have taken since my very crooked Linea Nigra became visible:












No comments:

Post a Comment