Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birthday Happiness

Last week I celebrated my 27th birthday! Its hard to believe I am 27 already, it seems so old in some aspects and so young in others.  I didn't realize it at the time but my 26th year was my last year as just being Emma, from now on Ill have the added extra title of Mom. Weird.

I was able to finish my last paper of the semester the day before my birthday so I could nothing but relax and enjoy the day, something I haven't been able to do since probably December. Aaron and I woke up early to take the dogs to the greenbelt, we like to get there before everyone else. We had such a nice hike, it was sprinkling and smelled so good. The dogs enjoyed getting covered in mud.




That evening Aaron took me to Wink. They print their menus daily so I had one especially made for me, it was really sweet. The food was delicious and I got to wear the maternity dress that Aaron got me for Christmas.







No comments:

Post a Comment