Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

It has been far too long since I have written a blog. But with this semester finally over I feel like I have a moment to breathe, just a moment though because we are moving in three days. We got the keys to our new apartment yesterday and Aaron, with the help of some amazing friends, immediately started painting. While I like the idea of personalizing our space I wasn't too keen on the whole painting aspect. It takes a LOT of work and a LOT of money. And not being able to help, due to the fumes, really aggravated my 'need to control' buttons. But alas I let go. Having a space that we will be comfortable in for the next two years is very important, especially since we will be spending so much time at home with Penelope. And while possible, comfort does not come easily in the cheapest, ugliest, uniform apartment paint.

We have taken 'before' photos so when we get all settled, which seems will never happen, I will post our interior decorating skills for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment