Monday, February 20, 2012

Just for fun

I found this website Morphthing a few days and couldn't help myself. You upload pictures of yourself and pinpoint different features on your face so they can map it out correctly and then they map it with a celebrity or in my case I uploaded a picture of Aaron and morphed our faces together. It gives you 3 children options, here are our babies:

Boy

 Girl

 Baby

They are all so cute!! I was getting teary-eyed just looking at them, damn pregnancy hormones.

I tried this before a few days ago but I didn't have great pictures to upload so the baby and little girl pictures turned out weird but the little boy really looks like a lighter skinned version of Aaron and I am so obsessed. Even though I know its completely unrealistic, sometimes I look at this picture and it makes me smile so big:

Awww!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh, wow. The little boy pic at the bottom is awesome. No matter what your baby girl is gonna be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks, we cant wait to meet here. Summer cant get here soon enough.

      Delete