Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Update

A lot has happened since I was able to last write a post.  I have gone back to work and today was the first day of classes for the fall semester.  I hope to be able to write more frequently now that we will have more of a set schedule, well as much of a schedule that one can have with an infant.  Our not so little baby is now 6 weeks and 3 days old.  Time has never moved so fast, we can feel ourselves getting older every second.  And by "we" I mean Aaron because I just seem to be getting younger and younger :)
 
I started back up at work 2 weeks ago.  Luckily I was able to start with only 2 shifts per week to ease myself back into it.  Its been an adjustment especially with breastfeeding/pumping but that's a discussion for another time.  I had to buy a new work shirt for my new sleeker figure.  My old one was so stretched out from being a giant pregnant lady.  Somehow I was able to wear the same shirt up until I stopped working which was 5 days before my due date.  It didn't necessarily "fit" but I couldn't find a maternity work shirt so I had to make due. 
 
 
Man I looked ridiculous.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment