Monday, January 14, 2013

And we're back!

I bet everyone thought I had fallen off the blog planet but here I am.  Its been almost 3 months since my last post.  I wish this wasnt the case but between Penelope, work and school I have little time for anything else.  When I do get a free moment to myself I dont want to have to think at all, thus my addiction to the Bravo! channel. Damn you Real Housewives of Atlanta/Orange County/Beverly Hills, Shahs of Sunset and all the other trash shows I find myself watching.

With school starting back up I will have less time for anything outside of Penelope, work and studies.  I dread going back to school.  But this upcoming semester I am going to attempt to keep up with this blog.  Not only does it keep friends and family updated with our adventures but its nice to reflect upon.  Time has never gone as fast as it has since having Penelope.

Yesterday we sang Happy 6th month Birthday to Penelope on the flight back to Austin from Seattle.  I cant believe its been 6 months! I have a 6 month old! Weird.

Tomorrow I will post an update on everything that has happened in the 3 months that I have been away from blog land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment