Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2 more days...

I cannot believe we only have 2 days left until our due date. The time has finally arrived. It feels like just yesterday I peed on a stick then slowly began to freak out while Aaron fell back asleep like nothing. Leaving me wide awake to deal with my roller coaster emotions of extreme excitement and anxiety. I feel like I have been pregnant forever yet at the same time I still cant believe I am actually pregnant and will be giving birth at any moment. Is it possible this is all a dream? Somehow looking down at my ridiculously large belly tells me this is 100% real. 

When I look back at our pregnancy, I cant help but smile. We have had a wonderful experience. Everything has come so naturally and fallen into place beautifully. Before getting pregnant I couldn't have imagined the bond Aaron and I share would possibly get any stronger yet it completely has. Aaron has superceded all of my expectations of what an expectant Dad should be. Everyday I feel more and more lucky that we found each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment